Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost on Kijij (just yesterday)i

Notice Interac is spelled incorrectly on the second last line. Definitely a scam...Thanks for sharing!

I would send a steaming mound of dog poo to that address (contained in a bag of course) and wait for a reply....

:-)

Great read, thanks for sharing! Other than the spelling mistakes, odd grammar, and overall tone of the message, anyone else notice that the "signature" of the CEO doesn't even match the name?
    Follow me on Instagram!

Too bad for real honest buyer who lives far from the seller... where is the world going : ) I think we all should be aware and vigilant but not turning down everything because of those scams. Interac IS working and when it's used normally, the seller get his money before sending the Watch, so it's the buyer who has to get trust in the transaction !

I've had Saskatchewan used as the address to which I should ship a Kijiji item too. I tell them I only do face-to-face. They go away. I'm sure it's a scam of some sort.

It's good you caught on to this guy, but not all long distance buyers are crooks. I shipped a watch to BC last year that I had up on kijiji in Toronto. We spoke on the phone and decided on using paypal goods with fees and tracked fully insured shipping on him. Worked out fine for us.

If a buyer won't talk on the phone to discuss the logistics, walk away. Paypal protection works to protect the seller if there's a scam at the receiving end - but insurance and tracking MUST be used.

TRUST YOUR GUT.

Selling his/her house as well it seems.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sal...res/1091772794
    "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. "

Quote Originally Posted by canwatchco View Post
    Stick to CWC!
    AMEN !

I’ve been seeing a lot of these within Canada now, they’ll ask to have the watch shipped within Canada and have a shipping company come pick up the item. Be careful guys, stick to CWC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk