Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Buying Your First TAG Heuer

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    478

    Buying Your First TAG Heuer

    Hi all,

    Here is TimeCaptain's guide for the first time TAG Heuer buyer, with a quick overview of the most popular models: Auqaracer, Carrera, Autavia, with pricing info: http://www.watchpaper.com/2016/12/11...rst-tag-heuer/

    Enjoy,

    Adam

  2. #2
    Senior Member Aristoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    104
    I used to own a Tag, my first Tag, that looked like this. Bought in the late 80's on Yonge St Toronto. I think it was in the 100-200 dollar range at most.
    What discount could you get off of a Tag today like the newer diver watches at Birks?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l640.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	34142
    Thanks

  3. #3
    Senior Member TimeCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristoc View Post
    I used to own a Tag, my first Tag, that looked like this. Bought in the late 80's on Yonge St Toronto. I think it was in the 100-200 dollar range at most.
    What discount could you get off of a Tag today like the newer diver watches at Birks?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l640.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	34142
    Thanks
    Forget Birks!
    TAG get bashed on forums and you can often find them on CWC for crazy prices.
    Look at the Aquaracer that Bobby has listed. ......
    I see people getting 25% from AD
    But follow up with Bobby (canwatchco )
    www.watchpaper.com

    Wind 'em. Wear 'em. WatchPaper.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Vermilion Bay
    Posts
    128
    I did....follow up with Bobby and now own this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f1ch01.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	34177 I love it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member sgireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    225
    Bought my first one similar to this around the same time you did. I think they were about $180.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Aristoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    104
    I found my TAG watch! started a thread on it

    Quote Originally Posted by sgireland View Post
    Bought my first one similar to this around the same time you did. I think they were about $180.


    http://canwatchco.ca/showthread.php?32870-Opinions-wanted-on-3-watches-I-have-please

  7. #7
    Senior Member TimeCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawmills1234 View Post
    I did....follow up with Bobby and now own this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f1ch01.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	34177 I love it.
    Congratulations on a wonderful and proper racing chronograph! !!!!
    www.watchpaper.com

    Wind 'em. Wear 'em. WatchPaper.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Vermilion Bay
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Captain

    I am pumped this is a grail for me It is beautiful in person.

    Regards Warren

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawmills1234 View Post
    I did....follow up with Bobby and now own this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f1ch01.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	34177 I love it.
    Awesome watch, congratulations.

    I'm a big fan of Tag Heuer. They make wonderful racing watches. I too have an F1 but an older model and not as nice as yours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •