Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been to Thailand in September?

Quote Originally Posted by devmaproperties View Post
    Safety was fine. As long as you have your wits about you then you'll be ok. Wore my Sub the whole time and no issues.

If you were boozing and doing some of the red light stuff then it might be a bit dodgy I would imagine.
    Nah. Honeymoon trip in Hong Kong and relax week in thailand. Non of the red light.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    relax week in thailand
    If it is just a week, Bangkok can be pretty amazing. JJ Market(Chatuchak) on Saturday/Sunday is a must do. If your a fan of the hang over movies, you need to have a few drinks at the top of Lebua State Tower. We have also enjoyed zip line tours (Flight of the Gibbon)just out side of Bangkok, they will pick you up downtown, bring you back and provide lunch. The list goes on.

Plus there are many legit and honest watch dealers there(there are also some shady ones), both new and vintage. If you should feel the need to go watch shopping.
    Neophyte collector:

Current Semi Permanent Collection

Omega Ti Seamaster 2232
    Omega Speedmaster 311.30
    IWC Deep 2
    Rolex 116600 SD4K
    Rolex 16520 Daytona
    Rolex 116618 LB Sub
    Rolex 12660 Red SD4K
    Rolex 116618 LB
    Panerai 177
    Panerai 305
    Panerai 352
    Panerai 421

Hunting List

Vintage Seadweller

Back to your original question about rain. It could rain in September extremely hard for about an hour in the afternoon. But will most likely not actually last that long. There are many amazing malls and attractions to visit to wait out the rain. Also getting around is easiest on the BTS (Skytrain) and links most of the downtown and outlying areas. Safety is good if you are staying to the more affluent areas.
    Neophyte collector:

Current Semi Permanent Collection

Omega Ti Seamaster 2232
    Omega Speedmaster 311.30
    IWC Deep 2
    Rolex 116600 SD4K
    Rolex 16520 Daytona
    Rolex 116618 LB Sub
    Rolex 12660 Red SD4K
    Rolex 116618 LB
    Panerai 177
    Panerai 305
    Panerai 352
    Panerai 421

Hunting List

Vintage Seadweller

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    Back to your original question about rain. It could rain in September extremely hard for about an hour in the afternoon. But will most likely not actually last that long. There are many amazing malls and attractions to visit to wait out the rain. Also getting around is easiest on the BTS (Skytrain) and links most of the downtown and outlying areas. Safety is good if you are staying to the more affluent areas.
    I see your train was right on time thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    Nah. Honeymoon trip in Hong Kong and relax week in thailand. Non of the red light.

Seems we're doing a similar trip for our Honeymoons! We're doing, Hong Kong - unfortunately it's only for half a day - then onto Coron (Philippes) for 3 days and then Thailand for 2 weeks in September. Maybe we'll cross paths in Phuket or Koh Phi Phi haha.

Congrats btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk