Thread: Hello from Cambridge Ontario

Hello from Cambridge Ontario

Hi everyone,

I just joined CWC on a recommendation from someone on rennlist (Porsche forum). I've been on watchuseek for years and I am surprised I never new about CWC. This is great timing as next year I will be turning 40 and want to buy myself a nice watch. I'm looking to buy used to try and save a few bucks and I feel much more confident buying off a site like this rather than kijiji. Also like the F2F transactions.

Can anyone make any recommendations on what I should be looking for or asking when purchasing on here? It still seems to have a few scammers that I want to avoid. Also with this being my first post how can I make a seller confident that I'm not trying to scam him?

Thanks for your help and I can't wait to show you guys my next purchase.

Cheers

Welcome!

The mods here are doing a fine job spotting potential scammers, in my opinion.

Most sellers won't mind dealing with a new member as long as you use an EMT payment. Being a new member, I was able to buy 3 watches without any problem.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome...from a member....also in Cambridge (on the good side of the tracks.....in Hespeler)

Thanks for the info gentlemen. Studio66 Iím in north Galt. Right around the corner from you.

Hello and Welcome!
    Tom

Welcome to the forum.