Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN Blancpain from my home.

I'd be paying the contractor a visit....with a buddy....

Sent using Tapatalk
    ~Chris~
    Always blame it on the whiskey.

OP, suggest you posted the details and serial of the watch here so members can look out for it.

Also file a police report and contact the local watch dealers with the info.

I'd get the police involved. Have people interviewed. It's theft over $5000, they take that seriously.

Do you know what contractor it is? Or what specific trade?

If you know what trade it is, try and settle with that company out of court. Have them buy you a brand new one. If they wont plaster facebook, google, yelp and every other review site with tales of the theft.

No way I'd let this slide.

In addition to contacting the police increase your vigilance and home security. The hood that pinched your watch may come back or let other criminals know the location of your home so it can be robbed. One of the first questions police will ask if you are broken into is the recent presence of workers or service people in your home.

Thatís terrible sorry to hear that. Iíll keep an eye out for it. Hopefully you can recover it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you contact police and report it stolen?
    Then ask the contractor?
    Certina DS Action Diver,Blue Stn. Stl/Former Lovers:Omega Seamaster 300M Coaxial stn. stl. ceramic bezel/PO 45.5 8500b stn. stl orange/Certina DS Action Diver Titanium/Deep Blue 2000 III/O&W Cougar Tritium/Zinex Nitrox
    Orsa Monstrum/PO 45.5 2500c stn. stl/2 Rolex Date Subs stn. stl./Tag Super Pro stn. stl./Tissot Seastar/Marathon Sar/St.Moritz Aquamatic II stn. stl.

"Time Flies By So Quickly..Measure It With Quality"

Quote Originally Posted by BigDanTheMan View Post
    This. This is why I dislike most people in the world.
    I agree. The more I know people, the better I like my dog! A Boxer by the way! My 5th. Boxer and I would have no other breed.
    Tom

Iíd like to know who your contractor is and what subs he uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that.
    I hope the police will catch those scumbags and you'll get your property back.

That is awful and a huge violation of trust by the contractor - they should be held accountable to their trades/subs.

We were having our house renovated last year and I remember visiting the house one night, mid construction to check on the work. I took off my Hulk and left it on a window sill as I walked around (didn't want to scratch it). By the time I left - I had totally forgot it was there.

The next morning I realize I left it - and headed back to the house to get it. Thankfully, the guys were there working away and just said - "hey you left your watch".

I had a minor palpitation but was relieved!

Hope you get a positive resolution to this...
    Rolex 116713LN || Rolex 116610LV || Rolex 16710 || Omega Speedmaster Professional || Omega Geneve || Tag Heuer Formula One Chrono