Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collection as of Feb 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Joe View Post
    Nice collection Doug. Great pictures too. I never realized that the Zenith had such a gorgeous silver sunburst pattern on the dial. Beauty!
    Thanks, the Zenith does have a beautiful dial it’s a keeper for sure. I highly recommend the El Premero if any one was on the fence about it.
    Doug

"Obstacles are things a person sees when they take their eyes off their goal"

E.Joseph Cossman

The dials on those Diduns AP homage look really good in the picture, not sure how the watches are in person but in the pictures they look awesome.

Really nice collection, congrats

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Killer collection man!

Especially love the GO and Zenith Chorno.

Wear them in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthiswatch View Post
    The dials on those Diduns AP homage look really good in the picture, not sure how the watches are in person but in the pictures they look awesome.

Really nice collection, congrats

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yea for the price th y are actually a decent package.
    Doug

E.Joseph Cossman

Quote Originally Posted by Gilluminati204 View Post
    Killer collection man!

Especially love the GO and Zenith Chorno.

Wear them in good health.
    Thanks
    Doug

E.Joseph Cossman

Great collection.

Could you comment on your experience/impressions of the GO Seventies Chrono? I really like the case, bracelet and the whole 70's design vibe. I've been considering the time/date model as an alternative to a DJ or AquaTerra for daily office wear, but I've never seen one in the metal. Thx.

A very nice collection with some nice pieces...Congrats... and strap collection lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    A very nice collection with some nice pieces...Congrats... and strap collection lol
    Thanks you.
    Doug

E.Joseph Cossman

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    Great collection.

Could you comment on your experience/impressions of the GO Seventies Chrono? I really like the case, bracelet and the whole 70's design vibe. I've been considering the time/date model as an alternative to a DJ or AquaTerra for daily office wear, but I've never seen one in the metal. Thx.
    I was in Vancouver on a little holiday and to do some watch shopping and as soon as I seen the GO line in the flesh I was hooked for sure. The finish, look and feel of the Seventies is way above the Aquaterra in my mind and I have booth (I have the AT Annual Calender). The DJ is one watch I have never really looked closely at but I have a couple rolexes and their offerings are always solid. I prefer the GO over what you are comparing it too but the second hand market is not kind on them.

If you are a flipper Rolex for sure but when I bought the Seventies I had been waiting for a long while for a used chrono on the bracelet with the blue dial and finally I just went and picked it up new. I will say if you are buying used and want the bracelet buy one with the bracelet on it already because you better be sitting down when you call a dealer to pick one up after the fact. The Blue leather on the deployment is about 1300$ to pick up from a dealer. I asked how much the bracelet would be and they quoted me north of 4K but it is such a beautiful bracelet and so well done in the fit and finish and the hidden ratchet style expansion works like a dream.
    Doug

E.Joseph Cossman

Wow what a collection. Watches and straps are fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk