Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Parcel Pro.... Great news for all members of CWC !!!

Thus is great news. I was really reluctant to make a sale out of country because of shipping & insurance.

I just had my accpunt setup! It was easier than I thought ir would be...

I got my account setup and thought I'll share an updated process to save others sometime.

1 - go to www.parcelpro.com
    2 - click 'sign up'
    3 - under 'Select Affiliation' select 'Canadian Watch Collector Forum'
    4- 'Provide ID#' will then appear. Just type a bunch of random numbers ex - 999999999
    5- fill out the rest of the form the best you can. anything that does not apply to you just input "-" or other random numbers/characters. The key is to input your personal info like your name, phone number, etc.

You do not need to call or contact anyone from Parcelpro to complete the process. They expect the form to be filled with useless info. I called them to have the account setup and they told me it cannot be done until I fill out the form.

Once the form is filled, the next business day I received an email regarding rates. The day after that I got email with my user ID. And the day after that I got my password.

So the whole process takes about 3-5 business days. I just want to stress that the whole process does not require a phone call or contacting any of the contracts mentioned in the previous posts.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! I tried setting up an account on Thursday night and called yesterday but haven't heard back yet. This gives me comfort in knowing it'll eventually get done.

Just ordered a new Rolex from AB but trying to figure out how to get it here insured without paying $700 from fedex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by normistheman View Post
    I always use the "hold at FedEx location" now when going through Parcel Pro. So many things can go wrong when delivering it to a person's home or work. It's best for the receiver to pick it up, because they have to provide ID and sign for it when they pick up the package at the FedEx Shipping Centre.
    I believe you have to put in a the FedEx location you want them to hold it at, however the search only works within the U.S. How can I be certain that the FedEx centre I put in can hold it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Masse View Post
    Thanks! I tried setting up an account on Thursday night and called yesterday but haven't heard back yet. This gives me comfort in knowing it'll eventually get done.

Just ordered a new Rolex from AB but trying to figure out how to get it here insured without paying $700 from fedex.

I'm literally in the same exact boat. Just discovered PP due to this forum.

Just did my first shipment insurance via Parcel Pro. Shipped via Canada Post Express Post. To get Canada Post as an approved carrier I emailed them and they called within an hour and had it set up for me. Easy peasy.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobPi View Post
    Just did my first shipment insurance via Parcel Pro. Shipped via Canada Post Express Post. To get Canada Post as an approved carrier I emailed them and they called within an hour and had it set up for me. Easy peasy.

Rob
    How much did that cost? I heard it would be more than fedex, but not sure. FedEx only cost me $110US from AB to Toronto for $15k USD of insurance.

Signed up yesterday and got an email today asking for 2 business references. What are you folks doing in this instance?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

If I recall, I just put two friends names. They don’t verify it.