Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did something change in CWC??

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheel View Post
    .......... Been on here since 2011 a lot longer than most with over 800 posts and a lot of it sales with 100 percent feedback but now I'm a Silver member. So that means that any Mojo can join and within a couple of months of useless posts can become a gold member. I think the world of Bobby and thank him everyday for my CWC addiction but this seems a bit unfair for longtime members ............. Although I do agree with having a tier system .........
    Oh look I'm gold, lol. GGGGOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDD.

Sorry, I'm more posting to show i agree with you and i'm a good example regarding significant difference in the amount of time between our memberships.
    Have list:

Omega Seamaster Pro 232.30.46.21.01.003
    Rolex Submariner 116613LB
    Rolex Yacht-Master 40 116621
    Tudor Black Bay Chronograph M79350-0001

Want list:

Zenith El Primero 42MM M2040
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas 4500V/110A-B128 or B126

Anyone have a link to what the difference is between the tiers?
    Current Collection:
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50
    Omega Seamaster Professional 2531.80
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 6
    GShock Riseman GW9200-1
    Tissell Marine Diver

Quote Originally Posted by twowheel View Post
    .......... Been on here since 2011 a lot longer than most with over 800 posts and a lot of it sales with 100 percent feedback but now I'm a Silver member. So that means that any Mojo can join and within a couple of months of useless posts can become a gold member. I think the world of Bobby and thank him everyday for my CWC addiction but this seems a bit unfair for longtime members ............. Although I do agree with having a tier system .........
    Maybe you don't realize that the senior member Club tier was reached after only 250 post. That means that anybody in a week could catch up to what you did and all those years. It doesn't mean anything other than how many posts you've made. It doesn't make you more important or less important. The age of your membership is probably the single most important detail as scammers can't last very long. All the guys who have been here for years are all equal in my eyes and I'm sure that the bulk of the community would agree with me. Adding a few extra tiers just gives people goals to achieve. My intention wasn't to offend anybody so I hope they don't take it that way.
    "A lifetime is so short... A new one can't be bought... But what you've got means such a lot to me" George Harrison 1966.