Thread: forums defaulting to 2 weeks of threads ??

forums defaulting to 2 weeks of threads ??

forums defaulting to 2 weeks of threads ? is this new?

I'm seeing it too, seems like the older threads are hidden but not deleted.
    If in doubt, flat out. -Colin McRae

Bronze Member
    Yeah I noticed this too and PMed a mod about it because I thought everything was gone lol

They're accessible from a regular browser via the dropdown menu at the bottom to display older threads, but not sure if you can see them on Tapatalk.
    IG: @servicemotif

i know but it happens everytime you log in

It has been done intentionally to speed up load times and put less strain on the resources. Most Vbulletin powered sites do it. ZERO written content has been removed from the site! It is all there... and it may be searched as usual...

There should also be a an option to change it to a longer timeframe individually, at least once the page is loaded... but it may not be setup for all levels of membership. I will look into it.

I am learning things on the fly... I have never had to put any limits on the site... in fact I didn't know that one day it would become necessary.

Timeout issue are down to 1/3 of what they were a week ago. There should be none, and that is the goal... to get back to the fluidity that has always been the norm.

Cheers.
    "I could write a book about about all the nasty ways people have gotten under my skin. I haven't, because no one will buy it at my asking price..."